Tuesday, June 28

One Out of Three Ain't Bad

My mom arrived home a few minutes ago and after changing out of her work clothes, rushed into my room. First she chided at me for having my windows open while the air conditioning was on, and that I can't have both, to which I did not reply considering that I loathe the air conditioning to begin with and would be fine without it. After that, she told me about someone who came into her work that day, a friend of mine from elementary and middle school. This girl had been my best friend of the time, but it was a friendship doomed to go nowhere because as our education progressed, I was moved on to bigger and better level classes while she always stayed in the basics. And so of course, she began to socialize more with the kids in those sorts of classes — not that I'm the stereotypical sort, but stereotypes are developed for a reason, as was especially true in my suburban-ghetto school district. Today when my mom asked what she'd been up to, my friend replied that she'd just bought a house. Suspicious, my mom asked what she was doing (the implied question being "to earn enough money to buy your own house at 21"). Apparently, my friend replied that she was an "entertainer"; she dropped out of high school at 16, got her GED at the community college, and was now "entertaining". Not to be crass, but this does surprise me, because this friend, well, had never really looked the part of any form of adult entertainer, and I say that taking into consideration that each sub-industry has its own standard "look". (In retrospect I think my friend looked more like a pug dog than a dancer or model. But it has of course been years since I last saw her, and I can only assume that the years have been kind to her.) But then, in my opinion some of the girls I've seen doing camwhore work did not have the face of an angel, but were blessed with amazing bodies and tempting pussies. I never saw this friend's vagina so I have no input there. Oh gosh, that was a terrible and unintentional pun.

After the above gamut of thoughts ran through my head, about this friend and her current entertaining line of work, I took into consideration my mom's reaction to the news. My mom had said "I can only assume she's a dancer", but in her world there are strippers, porn stars, and prostitutes, and those are the only types of adult entertainer out there, and I think she was trying to go with the "least harmful" one. (I can't say that I want her to become more informed about what's out there, either.) Of course, she is not the type of woman open to this industry, let alone her only child being involved in it. She's never looked kindly upon a person once she discovers they were a stripper, or other type of adult worker. But then, my mom has always had a "holier than thou" attitude towards society. I'm kind of glad for my friend that she's found a line of work that is (hopefully) giving her stability as well as confidence; almost makes me want to get in touch with her to find out if she's working with a good agency or something. Personally, I've been considering getting back into the game for a few months, initially because I was anticipating being not so tied down with work, and moreso now that I am not tied down working a 9-5'er. But that's all moot considering that I now have no cable internet, despite the fact that my room's arrangement would be quite ideal for some one-on-one time with a video camera. Plus now there's the added consideration of the section 2257 shite, which I'll have to read up on. Oh well, I might be able to convince my mom yet to get high speed internet, although I truly don't plan on hinting to any of my nefarious plans for it. Now that'd be a trip, masturbating for money while living with my mom. Never thought I'd see the day, or even plan for it.

P.S. — Just how many techno songs out there use the opening to Carmina Burana's "Oh Fortuna", anyway? I think I must have three or four on my comp alone. Good grief.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net