When I called Gem to confirm our appointment for today, we ended up deciding that it would really scrunch her schedule and so we never met up. Which is cool; I like being flexible about things like that cuz hey, I'm kinda lazy. We instead held a mini-meeting over the phone discussing some of the needed changes, and that worked just fine. I went ahead and made the changes — well, most of them, I still have a few — and decided to take a break for 30 minutes to do some random stuff. You know, exciting stuff like shaving my legs and painting my nails. w00t.
It's really messy outside today. I don't think it's rained much, but it's been super windy. My bedroom window is open, and big gusts of air keep pushing the blinds away and then they slam back against the window frame. This makes me jump every time and silence my music; the blinds do the same thing when the pressure inside the apartment changes from someone opening a door. I keep thinking someone's coming inside, and no one should be. Gah I'm paranoid. But then I remember it's the wind and relax (until the next big gust of wind). Yesterday afternoon it was pretty rainy, and there was even some thunder. Looks like the same thing might start up today. I just hope it doesn't rain tomorrow, because I want some decent weather to be outside in!
Friday, June 17
OK Then, Nevermind
Posted by
M. Here
at
2:08 PM

No comments:
Post a Comment