Friday, June 3

FreeWare Gif Animator

FreeWare is great for people who:
-are cheap and/or broke
-told a client they'd do something they had no ability to do at the time
-have the patience to Google for an hour
-don't mind sifting through tons of broken links and results for the wrong OS
-are on a deadline

Let it be known that there is a free download of a gif animator for Windows XP. It's a very small download (19kb), installs instantly, takes no time to figure out, and saves your animated gif (of any size) with no "name" or "demo" stamp on the image. It is called UnFREEz, and I present a download site here:

Download site for UnFREEz

Thank you WhitSoft!!!

5 comments:

Beth said...

so I finally got around to linking you....;)

and the only people who are higher on my blogroll list are my boyfriend and my father!

this means I love you!
and your blog :)

M. Here said...

LOL sweetie-pie, thanx. Not something I was worried about, but cool nonetheless. :D Besides, I would never dream of trying to surpass your boy!

Anonymous said...

Hello. Please delete this message.

Anonymous said...

ya_takoy_begu_i_volosi_nazad

Anonymous said...

Dont touch WIKILEAKS, faked DEMOCRACY!!!
Thank for all

 

scientology.org

xenu.net