Wednesday, June 1

Beware the Pink Nailpolish

OOoooh, today is another one of those days with a lot of possibilities on its horizon. I woke up (more or less) feeling rested, so that's a good start. And my morning shall consist of several of my favourite vices, which I'm always happy to indulge in. One of the first things I did today was paint my nails my favourite shade of soft girly pink — you know something important is afoot when my nails are such a pretty pink. ;) I'm devious like that (and people always thought it was the black nail polish they had to look out for...). Today could be a big day for my group of business associates turn friends; hopefully we'll all be present (*ahem*Gem*ahem*) for such events.

And so I'm off to a second coat and web design and frosted cereal. If today's meeting is succesful, I shall post all about it. If not, I shall continue to hint at the mysteriousness that is my nefarious plot.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net