Tuesday, June 14

They Got Me!

I woke up this morning in that sort of "I so don't want to be waking up" mood. This was not helped by my hugely swollen lip. Especially because I have no idea why my lip — or rather, the left half of my lower lip — is swollen. My first thought was spider bite, but there's no mark on the outside of my lip. It's definitely not a cold sore or anything like that. That portion of my lip is stiff feeling, hot to the touch, and hurts to move too much. Yet it's not swollen enough to impede my labret piercing. What could do that? I really don't like it. This isn't the sort of special I want to be. But my lip is obviously swollen; I look like some sort of weird charicature captured with a weird, demented pout. Because apparently, my lips aren't fat enough already, now they have to look like collagen-injections gone awry. Arg.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net