Wednesday, June 8

Return from Intermission

Aha, that was an unexpected intermission on my part. I arrived home to find the internet was turned off, and it took until today to get things back on track. I tell ya, it is a slightly depressing thing to pay bills when you're unemployed. To see what's left of your hard-earned money (eh, well, maybe not hard) dissappear into the ether of bill paying and electronic transfers. All I ever saw of it was a check with my name, then a number for my account balance; I feel cheated that I didn't get more interaction with my money. Nope, gone now, with a few strokes of the keys and an emphatic hit of the enter key, now all I have to remember that last bit of money with is a confirmation code. I'm in need of experiencing some cash — something tangible and real and textured to show that yes, in this day and technological age money really does still exist and the world is not ruled entirely from plastic and electronic bits of data. Damnit, I'm thinking that I might need to get an actual job here again soon.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net