Thursday, June 30

Still A Rocker Girl At Heart

A friend of mine sent me an email today, part of an ongoing string of conversation we have on our online exploits, and told me that I'm bound to get kidnapped if I keep cavorting about the web flirting with nerdy men like I have been. Me? Cavorting? Flirtatious?! Heavens no! Okay, well maybe a little. She thinks my gk2gk.com contacts are bound to be depraved horny sex maniacs (ahem), and my blogging peers are malicious sadistic sex fiends (double ahem). Well, yes, of course they are. Because so am I? Der.

I've gotten used to the new hair colour over the day. It's not very red, like I said; more of a sandy light brown. Still blonde, really, but not bleach blonde. People are probably going to say I look more grown up now. Great, like I need that! How old will they think I am now, 29? People thought I was 26 or so before, don't see how I could get much older than that while still actually being 21. But whatever. I do, however, feel a titch more preppy with this hair colour. I ran out to the movie store with my mom a bit ago, dressed in flip flops, Old Navy jeans turned up at the cuff, and a blue tank top. With my sandy hair and big black sunglasses on, I was feeling rather divalicious. But I just looked preppy; in reality, my tank top is made of a hemp/cotton mix (cuz I'm a hippie stoner like that) and I had no underwear on (because yes, I am depraved too!). But my toenails are currently painted fuschia pink, which probably overrides any last attempts I could make to feel like the hot rocker chick I'm suppose to be. Where is that hot rocker chick anyway? Well at least I'm still blindingly pale, and I still have all my piercings and (secret) tattoo.

Speaking of the tattoo... the other day I was flirting with a cute boy who works at a video game store — someone I in fact knew before but it's fun to flirt nonetheless — and after I complimented him on his new tattoo (ew, flash tribal armband with a flaming heart, how cliché) he asked me if I had any. Yes, I said. Could he see it? No, I said. He kind of blinked for a second, then asked "Well, why not?" "Because," I replied with a grin, "It's below the belt. Don't think your employers would appreciate it much if there's suddenly a girl dropping trou in the middle of the store on your shift." Heh, or they might... could be good for business.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net