Friday, June 3

Kiss Me You Scorpio

A recent visitor arrived at my site by Googling the question "Are Scorpios most lusted after by women?" I have no idea if he or she found an appropriate, satisfying answer to their question, but I thought I might have some opinions to help em out.

Any regular reader will know that I, personally, do have quite the thing for Scorpios. For me it's instinctual — quite often I discover their zodiac sign only after I've already started lusting. I'm not going to seek out Scorpio men (or women, though I don't know that I've known many to begin with) but if they want to seek me out, all the better. A basic astrological concept states that people tend to get along very well with others of their "element", those being earth, air, fire, and water. Pisces, Scorpio, and Cancer are the three water signs and theoretically very appropriate matches. (My previous employer was a Cancer; and yeah, I mean that in astrological terms and more.) And in that strain, many signs have another sign that they are more well-suited to romantically than other signs. Yet one can't go about saying "Scorpios are my best match so I'm going to find one and marry him!" Two of the Scorpios I've dated were severely fucked up in the head and not the sort I'd like to spend any more time with. And in that, I'm not going to rule out all Scorpios (or Cancers, or any sign, for that matter) just because of a few bad examples. But yes, I do seem to have an uncanny attraction to Scorpios — a vintage astrology book I was reading recently described them as having a satanic look in their eyes, and although an odd and unexpected description, perhaps it's that characteristic that makes my knees go weak. (Oh, for I am a sucker for gorgeous eyes!) Or perhaps I like them for who they are (heavens forbid!) and it is mere chance that they are Scorpios.

As to women at large, I have no idea. Each zodiac sign has their own traits that can be easily recognizable when you're familiar with astrology. Scorpio happens to be probably the most sexually confident of all the signs. And I think that whether we are "into" astrology or not, we pick up on something like that. So of course, Scorpio men are bound to attract a lot of women. But just like bat soup isn't for everyone, neither are Scorpios. They're a dangerous, tricky lot in addition to being incredibly, unresistably sexy, so watch out. ;)

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net