I just wanted to say: I hate moving. Especially on short notice. I hate packing. I hate carting heavy box upon heavy box up and down stairs. I hate the innevitable chaotic landscape of said boxes piled around here and there. I hate the thunderstorm that's been raging all day, and will surely be raining down upon me as I unload the largest and heaviest items tonight. I hate notifying so many businesses on my change of address.
However...
I love that I finally have a really good use for my fast-tempo music playlists. I love watching my cat jump at every clap of thunder. I love that despite the rain, I've had the windows open all day to let in a fresh chilled breeze. I love finding stuff that's been lost for a year. I love that I don't have to pay for the U-Haul. I love playing with all the sticky tacky blue stuff I used to display art on the walls. I love that I stopped long enough to sit and watch the entire Bubble Boy movie.
This post was brought to you by tempermental weather, techno music, and large amounts of coffee, taurine, and sugar.
Saturday, June 18
Sitting Down for 5 Minutes
Posted by
M. Here
at
5:58 PM

No comments:
Post a Comment