Tuesday, July 5

Cheap Thrills

I know my favourite movies aren't always of an award-winning caliber. The plots in most border on almost unbearable. It's okay, they have a lot of other things to offer me.

A Knight's Tale. It has Heath Ledger, medievil stuff, dancing, interesting costumes, the comic relief of Alan Tudyk, and fun music.

Underworld. Vampires and werewolves. That right there is enough, but I can go on. Kate Beckinsale in vinyl, more interesting costumes, some good fight scenes, and a good soundtrack.

Torque, which I just watched. It has Will Yun Lee in motorcycle leathers. It also sounds great with the surround sound turned up really loud, has fast bikes and fast cars, and at least one scene with a lot of really hot chicks in very little clothing. And, it has Will Yun Lee in motorcycle leathers. I don't think I need to justify my enjoyment of this movie any further.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net