Saturday, July 30

Merrick, Now With Yahoo IM!

Well, the time has come, finally. So many of you asked me for it, and I had to deny, if only due to circumstances. But now that my computer has returned to being connected to the internet (albeit not with previous high-speed cable line) I can once again have chat. Woohoo! Now, I can't guarantee anything like dates or times or whatnot, but every once in a while, I'll be there. I put a handy dandy status indicator over there on the sidebar to keep y'all informed as to my online presence. But I can't promise that just because I'm logged on means I'll be able to chat with you, because I know a lot of people online, and I'm usually more interested in talking to friends than taking the time to get to know someone new. No offense, it's just me.

(Do please know that I don't have IM solely for sexy chat sessions, and anyone who logs on immediately asking for sex chat, or anyone who asks for naughty pictures, will immediately receive the "permanently offline" stealth treatment to their screen name.)

Addendum: Not that I *don't* want to meet new people; that's not it at all. But my mind tends to wander and I find it hard to maintain a single topic of conversation. This can be an advantage— there was the cam client who spent a record two hours in a private session chatting with me about rock and heavy metal music when he could've been camfucking me (but it was fine with me). But it also keeps me from actually getting to know a person, prone to tangents as I am; if you want to get to know me, this blog and email are the best options. But by all means, do introduce yourself in real-time. :) (Thanks to the person who made me realize how I'd worded things!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, well, you are welcome then, if that was me.

I have to say, email is not my forte - so if you don't mind, I'll keep playing "tag" on Yahoo.

 

scientology.org

xenu.net