Friday, July 1

Hey, A New Porn Site!

Conversation snippet:
Me: I wonder if they've invented seedless cherries yet (as I spit out another cherry pit).
Her: (in a know-it-all voice) I don't think that's possible, because the cherries kind of need them.
Me: Why?
Her: Well, you know, to grow new cherries.
Me: So? They have seedless grapes.
Her: Yes but grapes grow on vines —
Me: — and cherries grow on trees. It's just as easy to take a cutting or clone a cherry tree as it is a grape vine.
Her: Well yeah, I guess.
Me: And they have seedless watermelons, and seedless bananas.
Her: Bananas never had seeds.
Me: Then how did they grow more?
Her: Shut up.
Me: ::smirk::

---

I noticed earlier today, when I was adding a link to a post below, that the same people who make some of my favourite porn sites (Waterbondage, Wired Pussy, and, of course, Hogtied) have a new site up chock full of submissive sexual goodness: Sex and Submission. On my first browse through, everything looked pretty good. Downright yummy in fact. Lots of mean evil props, collars and leashes making appearances, and something their other sites never really feature: real actual penis-in-vagina sex. w00t! But one thing threw me off, and it's something I'm not sure I've ever seen on other sites or in videos; least, not that I've noticed, although this seems like something I'd take notice of pretty quickly. Especially if it was happening to me. In several of the shoots, the guy has actually got one foot standing on the poor girl's head while he fucks her. How have I never seen that before? My porn appetite has almost exclusively been for the darker fetishes since I started consuming porn oh-so-many years ago — shouldn't this position have come up at least once or twice during that time? I'm not sure how I, personally, would feel about having some guy standing on my head while he fucks me from behind, but I guess the point is that you can't really do anything about it (der, submission). But hey, as far as I'm concerned it's a good thing that I'm still seeing lots of new things in porn, because that makes me keep watching it instead of feeling like it's all the same. And CyberNet is really good about offering up creative content, along with really really hot chicks in all manner of trouble; I swear it becomes more and more tempting every day to go model for them.

On a different note, I finally fixed a problem with my computer. When I bought it last year, I made sure it had prodigious USB ports (I have such a fetish for USB devices) on both the front and the back, and a headphone jack on the front (because that's better than always having to unplug the speakers in the back just because someone doesn't like all that noise you're making, then having the headphone cord be really really short). But for some reason the USB ports on the front never worked very well. I could use them for some devices, but not others, and they didn't work all the time. This wasn't too big a deal except when it came to my USB drive. Granted, I can set up a computer blindfolded and could always find the ports on the back. But I was constantly dropping the little keychain drive into the dark abyss of cords, or knocking shit over as I contorted my body to reach back there. Tech support could never help me with any definitive solutions, and I didn't have a car (or the concern) to take it into a repair shop. And finally today I reached my end and just opened the damned thing up. And what was the problem? One of the cords was loose. *Doh!* Now I can enjoy the slow fading blink of the green LED drive as it's plugged in to the front of my computer, and not need to dislocate my shoulder to manage the angle of plugging it into the back. Yay, I love easy fixes, no matter how long it takes me to finally do them.

And yes, backup copies are our friends, I know. Does that ever stop me from deleting the backup? Of course not. Except I think I finally got wise to my own game: now on my portable drive, I'm naming certain files with the prefix text of "DO NOT DELETE". Hopefully that'll stop me next time. ;)

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net