Don't you hate it when you're trying to rush out the door and prepare yourself in an appropriate feminine way, doing 15 beauty-related things at once *and* trying to grab a quick bite? I hate when I do that; I end up with razor burn and cat fur on my shirt. I need to slow down.
Speaking of... My back looks like I was attacked by a sadistic acupuncturist. Oh wait, I was: my cat. That's all they are, cats. Evil evil things with tiny little claws.
So, my mom is now in the process of finalizing the purchase of a new house, and because of the terms this house is going on the market in one day. Next week it's going to be "open house" for a day or two, which means that this weekend, instead of hanging out with Star and such, I'm packing. Or rather, repacking. Although I'm unpacking some things, because all the boxes and whatnot are going into storage until the new house is ready. How long have I been here, and I'm already packing again? Tonight I'm cleaning the fish tank again so that it'll look nice and sparkly for anyone who comes through. But damn, I just don't want to pack again! I'm sure I'll find more than enough diversions to the monotony however.
Instead of being smart and rational, I spent the day belly dancing and eating bad foods. Listened to lots of good music though, and my friend the sexy Scorpio guitar player rocked out live on on the radio. So not a bad day, considering. It's just the calm before the storm...
Friday, July 15
Oh, This Again...
Posted by
M. Here
at
7:56 PM

No comments:
Post a Comment