Monday, July 18

I'm Going to Hate Today

It's nearing 3:30a, and I'm not yet in bed. Obviously. Tough part is, I have to get up at 8a, because movers are coming at 9a to take stuff to the storage space my mum rented, and for some reason she needs my help with that. All I can say is: thank the heavens for caffeine.

I'm so fucking tired right now, bordering on the edge of incoherency. So incoherent, in fact, that I'm not sure incoherency is a word. If any hardcore Scrabble players out there could confirm it for me, so my lazy tired ass doesn't have to do a quick ctrl+k to the search bar to find out for myself, I'd appreciate it. Umm, what else. I'm shivering. I'm not cold though, I think I'm just that tired. I slept in pajamas again last night. I discovered that if I wear pajamas at night while I sleep, that seems to get my pajama-wearing need out of the way and I can wear normal clothes during the day. I danced another hour today (er, yesterday), and even spent time on my mom's exercise bike. Have no idea why; I just wanted something to do for half an hour while I watched HGTV. I have two client meetings today, at 12p and then directly after. I'm so damn glad they're at a coffeehouse. What would I do without caffeine? Oh dark aromatic mistress, take pity unto my restless soul!

Umm yeah, it's really time for bed.

1 comment:

Phly27 said...

I hear you. Mondays are hard. Sleeping naked and dancing are definately good ways to pass the week, however. I think you are on the right track, just hang in there for this first nasty day of the week.

 

scientology.org

xenu.net