I'm bored.
Oh my goodness, did I just say that? I mean, I'm bored.
No wait, let me start over. I don't feel like doing any of the things I have to do. And boy do I have things to do. But I don't want to. But even the things I want to do I can't do all the way. I want to be online, but I keep turning in my chair to watch Conan O'Brian. I want to watch Conan, but I just sit and poke at my cuticles. I'm so bad at focusing. Some of what I want to do I can't for reasons beyond my control (or because I don't feel like putting out the effort to control them). For example, my favourite "my brain is tired of thinking so I'm going to read big words formed into beautiful erotic prose" website is still not well formed. (::ah-he-em!:: Dear god man, I know you're having fun LaTEXing your site, or whatever the fuck you're using, but update already!)
I got my new phone today, the Sanyo MM-8300. I was suppose to wait til Thursday to even look, but I couldn't stop thinking about it once I saw it. I mean, it's Sparkly Red. My phone is now a physical manifestation of two of my favourite fetishes: sparkly red shiny things and technology. Boy I'm easy. The ringtone is so cliché sounding, called "Asian Jingle" — I hear it then have the beginning of "Turning Japanese" stuck in my head for a while. But I'm having fun with the phone. And with all the fun stuff it does, it should keep me occupied for at least another day. Man, if I did have a wireless web plan, oh the pictures I'd be sending people. The thought alone of what evil I could invoke with such a tool is nearly enough to push me into upgrading my service plan. I'd be a happy happy girl to get a text from some guy I know telling me to run to the bathroom, masturbate while thinking about the hot waitress, then send him a pic of my newly lubricated pussy -- and be able to do it. And I know a few guys I'd be getting such messages from, so I'd be busy. And satisfied. Well, a girl can dream. ;)
Anyway, the (ex)housemate and I are going back to the Sprint store Wednesday after he gets off from work so he can upgrade his phone. And we're planning on going to see the new Batman movie (finally) which should be fun to do in my town's new-found heatwave. And yes, as has been pointed out to me, he probably asked me to go to a movie because he wants to fuck me. If he offers a slow-food dinner, I'll suspect him of wanting anal. I know I know. The boy never does anything that nice for me 'lest he wants something in return. And ya know what? It's been a while, longer than usual for me, and I probably will. There's just too much stress going on and I need a good carnal release. How easily we rely on comfort. How much I'd like some danger.
Damn, Black Eyed Peas were just performing live on whatever TV show is on, and I got sucked in. Which means that despite my four hours of sleep last night and my severe caffeine crash a few hours ago (I seem to have stopped shaking...), now when I go into my bedroom I'm going to play more from Monkey Business, instead of crawling into bed like a good girl would be doing. Their music is so infectious! And yes, I really did consume mass amounts of caffeine today. Three cups before the movers came, two at my first meeting, one at my second, and one before my trip home. By the time I got my phone, I was buzzing so hard a bee got tangled up in my hair. No, I'm not kidding.
I really, really hate NetZero. With a passion. I'm even pretty sure that I hate it more than my mom's computer, on which I'm forced to use it. Because when the internet automatically disconnects from lack of activity, NetZero stays "connected". But it's not. So when you hit the disconnect button on the hideous NetZero toolbar that is forced onto my screen, instead of actually disconnecting, the stupid thing gets confused, because it's not really connected so how can it disconnect? and just crashes. Which doesn't upset my Portable Firefox, but it freezes the taskbar and forces me to manually shut down the program. Yet the thing is a zombie, and immediately a prompt comes up to connect. And we repeat the half-hour cycle all over again. Yarg.
On the up side, this is a good summer for zombie flicks in the theaters. I'm glad Rob Zombie's newer film (The Devil's Rejects) didn't have the woes and delays his first did. And as much as I know that movie will creep the fuck out of me, I'll be seeing it in theater. And the (ex)housemate will laugh afterwards at how many times I jumped. I swear it's not because I'm scared; it's because of all those danged loud noises they throw in!
K, one more cuppa hot chocolate, then I promise I'm going to bed. Umm, and maybe some music. Definitely some masturbation. Then bed. Really. After I feed the cat (no, that's not a euphemism!).
Tuesday, July 19
Late Night on Caffeine Fumes
Posted by
M. Here
at
1:25 AM

2 comments:
Lol, if you want to focus, drink less caffeine. Actually, I find mixing some THC into your bloodstream along with the caffeine kick to work wonders.
Yeah, true, but I do the full-day ubercaffeine thing so rarely it's good to just get it over with. ;) Generally though, hell ya.
Post a Comment