I don't know what it is as of late that is causing me to have such unexpected and vivid dreams. Being back in my old room perhaps? Ha, or maybe it's the Benedictine Monk music I've been playing while I sleep. Maybe the monks are sending subliminal messages through their soothing vocalizations. Whatever it is, it's just... weird. I don't recall having so many dreams at the apartment. Not that it's a bad thing. They've been really interesting dreams (really, really interesting). But the content has just been sooo random. Luckily only a few have been unenjoyable; I'd put my dream catcher up, but it had been packed away for over a year and apparently, some sort of nibbly bug got to it and pretty much destroyed the feathers. I have a feeling it'd be bad juju to hang a dream catcher with scraggly feathers (maybe I can replace them?). Last night, I had a dream about Gem.
Months ago when she and I went on our first official outing (just the two of us at the movies, in a very friendly/non-date way) she mentioned she'd had a dream about one of her coworkers (my friend the bar manager from this post), and she said it was a really weird dream. Now, I've done a fair bit of dream research, and have talked to a lot of people about their dreams, and so I immediately had at least a general concept of what her dream had been about. "Oh?" I asked slyly, "and what happened in this dream?" She blushed as if she didn't really want to tell me what happened, but she wouldn't have brought the dream up at all if she didn't want to spill some details. They weren't as juicy as I'd expected; he'd just been wandering around the workplace masturbating frantically. And as much as she wanted to, she couldn't tell him she'd dreamt about him, because he would of course ask what it was about, and what would she say? We both agreed that that is one good indicator that someone has had a sexual dream about you; when they tell you they dreamt about you, and upon being asked, say that, oh, they can't really remember what happened.
I'll be hanging out with Gem later today. And right now, I can't decide if I will tell her I had a dream about her. And if I do, what will I say happened? Oh, nothing, I can't really remember the details...
Or would I tell her that I dreamt we were sitting in the middle of her living room floor, and suddenly I was leaning over pressed to her as I greedily sucked her tongue into my mouth? Could I tell her about how wonderful it felt when she slid her hand up my side, coming to rest at the nape of my neck? Could I tell her how breathless we both were, or of the smile on her face, or the delicious sound of her soft moans? No, I'm not really sure I could tell her all that. I might, however, tell her we kissed a little, and leave the rest to her imagination, perhaps to turn into fodder for her own uninhibited dreams.
Saturday, July 2
How the Mind Doth Wander
Posted by
M. Here
at
12:17 PM

1 comment:
Maybe it's just me, but I always think there's nothing more complimentary than "I had a sex dream about you". I say 'fess up and tell her.
Ok. Nevermind. It's just me.
Post a Comment