Monday, July 18

I Love Today!

Okay, so maybe four hour's sleep ain't so bad. Of course, I would have appreciated it if my mom had slept a bit more. The first thing I heard this morning out of her mouth was an argument about my "lame ass high school antics". I didn't do or say anything different; and after she calmed down I pointed out to her that the reason I couldn't give her a direct answer is because she was talking about something that I didn't actually do. It was a return to the state of our relationship before I moved out, and very much not appreciated. Hopefully that will be the only instance of it. But yeah, whatever.

Have I mentioned that I love my clients? Because I do; I love my clients! It's just so fun to let them go on and on about this and that, growing business too many contacts, life is hard to juggle in general, and all that stuff. Then I look at them and say, "Well, I can fix these things and do all of those other things for you." The look on their face is priceless. They don't care how much it costs, they don't care how I know how to do these things, they just want to know how soon and how long. That's when I get my little cheshire grin; "Oh, tomorrow should be sufficient" I say. Heh. I love my clients.

I went to a book store today and picked up a copy of BUST, which in the back few pages has my very first graphic design job to be published in a magazine. :D Of course, I can't tell you which ad I did, but it's there. To me this is a really exciting thing, akin to the first time I had one of my jewelry designs published in a fashion magazine (Venus), and was featured as an Editor's Pick. That was damn cool too. And when I found out that Oprah (no last name needed) was getting another of my designs in a special gift box; that rocked my world. Yay business. Really, I just don't understand why everbody isn't absolutely fawning over business plans and ! That must be a special kind of kink. ;)

I went to a Sprint store today to look at phones in the price-range of the credit I'm receiving for an upgrade, and was pleasantly suprised to find out that I'm actually receiving double the credit the Sprint guy told me last week. Joy! I told the guy helping me today all the things I do with my current phone, then all the things I want to be able to do, and he handed me the perfect phone. Not only perfect because it does everything I want and need, but because it is a bright, warm, sparkly cherry red. Oh I could've started drooling. He must have known my extreme fetish for anything sparkly and red. I was sold. It's gonna cost more than my credit covers, but that's okay. I need a good upgrade that will last me a while. And it's sparkly red. :) Come to think of it, I have the exact same shade of sparkly red lipstick. Heh. I wonder if there's a demand for pictures of sexy lips next to sexy phones? It's all I can do to not go back right now and get that phone. Hmm...

Also, I need to mention that, not only am I hyper from my mere four hours of sleep, but also from the mass amounts of caffeine I have consumed today. And I'm about to go get more.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net