Monday, May 16

Adapt to Non-Conformity!

"If you want to be non-conformist like us, you have to dress like we do and listen to the same music we do." - The Goth Kids, South Park

I really, really hate unexpected short-notice client deadlines. I'm sorry your plans changed, can you come back when they're not airing good episodes of South Park? Because shopping carts are *way* fun to do really, really quickly. I'm tempted to drink more coffee, but then I'd never get to sleep and feel utterly horrible tomorrow. For shame. Oooooh, I could test out my new coffee-scented candle... :)

My cartilage piercing is finally starting to not hurt so entirely much. But then, it's only a few months old; they can take around six months to heal for some people. I was just hoping I wouldn't be one of them! I am so very bored with sleeping on only my left side or with the left side of my head down, since my ear generally hurts too much to put pressure on. I also know it's starting to heal because when I move or tilt my head I can feel the weight of the earring (small as it is) move it around. Let me tell you, cartilage must have a very odd set of nerve endings, because none of my other piercings feel like this. It is just so odd feeling--I can only imagine what "other" piercings would feel like (hehehe). I'm still thinking the piercing turned that into an erogenous zone for me, because I know it wasn't before, and now whenever I hit it and cause that numb pain that drifts down my body, I end up horny. And that's just not fair, because I never realized before just how many times things violently impact that part of my head throughout the day.

I went downstairs a bit ago to make some dinner, after working so hard and diligently all day (no, really...) and discover that instead of doing the dishes or cleaning the bathroom--or anything useful--the housemate rearranged the living room. Why?! I swear, that boy has to move the furniture more often than I'd ever want to, and I am the one who almost went to school for interior design. (Okay let's face it: What didn't I almost go to school for?) And of course, since he didn't do the dishes today, or yesterday, or... I end up having to wash by hand each pot or utensil I need to make dinner. I will never understand some guys.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net