Monday, May 23

An Overwhelming Success

And here it is, almost 3p and I haven't even checked the mail. But then, I don't think the mail's been checked in a week, so there's been equal opportunity and it's not all on my shoulders. Yes, today I have indeed achieved accomplishing nothing. Heck, yaknow I haven't even taken the time to go into my bedroom to get dressed; my whole day has revolved around this room, the bathroom, and the kitchen. Why should I get dressed anyway? Nekkid is comfy too.

Anymore I find myself having to constantly reaffirm that I do not need to do everything, just because I'm capable of doing it. There are other people out there that do stuff I do, often they do it better than me, so I need to let them do. My life goal isn't world domination (although if that occurs in the meantime, I'll be okay with it). My energy is in short supply as of late, along with my time, so I need to do a better job of out-sourcing and delegating things to others. But still, I really want to do everything. More than that, I want my fucking PS2 back.

I'm really dying to go see Star Wars: Episode III. Half of everyone I know has seen it. On Friday, our party hostess saw it with her brother and boyfriend. But then I think I'd rather enjoy having a Star Wars marathon before I do see it, watching episodes IV, V, and VI to review basic knowledge, then I and II to lead up to Episode III (even though the plotlines in I and II were less than impressive). I just want to see the dang movie! Maybe this next weekend.

Now I understand why long-time stoners always have a lighter in their pocket, even if they're not planning on smoking in the immediate future: because trying to smoke out of a pipe using matches sucks ass. Pipes can me made out of most anything if you're creatively minded enough, but fire is a bit more hard to come by.

I just know that my housemate is going to get home in an hour, take a look around and wonder what the fuck I did all day. I sure as heck haven't cleaned anything. Maybe I should do some of that... Oh well I guess I'll start with getting dressed.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net