Ever log into Blogger and have the page load all wrong, and everything looks all freaky and misaligned? I hate that! I freak out, going "what the fuck?!" and hit F5 asap because I don't understand what's going wrong. :P I'm such a dramaqueen sometimes.
It is officially Monday. The housemate will be coming home today, and he'd better be happy about all the cleaning I did. He'll probably be more surprised that I didn't lock myself in the bathroom after hearing a strange noise and being utterly convinced that some big angry man was trying to break in and rape me twatless. I may be paranoid but not that paranoid; I didn't even shut the bathroom door once while he was gone. But I do lock every door and window when I shut it--that's just common sense.
Tonight I found a new site: StephTheGeek.com. Very interesting site; that girl certainly has a lot going for her. I love people that rock the 24/7 cams (see also: TastyTrixie.com). One day, perhaps, that will be me on screen. :)
Do Not Download: "Every Day Is Exactly The Same" from the new Nine Inch Nails album, With Teeth. Why? Because the whole song is the exact same lyric, and the background music barely changes. Maybe it's making some profound statement about the music industry or our government or whatever. I don't care; repetitive music makes me loopy.
Monday, May 30
Posted by
M. Here
at
12:03 AM

1 comment:
Thanks very much for the mention! :)
Trixie is awesome. I stumbled across her Webwhore Manifesto ages ago and loved it.
~ StephTheGeek
Post a Comment