Tuesday, May 10

Notes That May Be of Interest

When one is afflicted by the munchies, it is not recommended to eat candy with a name you can barely say when lucid, nevermind your current state. For example: Ferrero Rocher. And when eating this candy, beware what you say; overheard this evening was "I can bite it down the center without getting the nut." (Yes, oh yes, thankyouverymuch.) Ah yes, a woman may indeed hold more power when silent.

A discussion of the Rammstein song "Keine Lust" took place, mainly regarding the music video that accompanies it. Now, every one of those men is a sexy beast, no doubt. But for this video they wear fat-suits that remind me of those inflatable sumo wrestler suits. The song is wonderful and sexy, but now every time I hear it I think of grotesquely obese men dancing--and that just ain't doin' it for me. Hopefully if I avoid the video long enough I'll forget some of the imagery... If I want to see something large and fat dancing, I'll watch Primus's "Mr. Krinkle" video--now *that* is a really weird video to channel-surf into the middle of!

I can not for the life of me figure out quite why I need three different types of lip balm on my desk. Vanilla honey, cocoa bean, and ripe raspberry, all three of them organic and locally made. Well, they are probably all there coordinating with the three coffee mugs I have on my desk as well--Hogwarts (two months til the release of THBP), I Dream of Jeannie ("Go ahead master... Make a wish..."), and teddy bears (don't ask). Or perhaps to go with the 12 different colours of nail polish... okay, well, you get the idea.

It is very very mean to put the new box of Lucky Charms on the very highest tallest up-mostest shelf. Very. Mean.

 

scientology.org

xenu.net