While I have managed to find a fair bit of the items I lost (most importantly: apartment keys!), it seems to be a cycle and I am caught up in it. Because now, I've lost my key to work (along with my mimi LED light and mini Swiss Army knife--the one I bought in Switzerland), and my debit card. And I'm pretty sure I lost five dollars. But I can't quite remember. Now that's just sad, isn't it?
The weather here as of late has been amazingly grey. Or perhaps it is that I have never had the opportunity to observe the sky that frequently at this time of year. Apart from when I'm walking to work, I watch the sky from the always-open window of the second-floor room my computer is in. Noting the level is important, because living only in one-story houses before, this girl never kept the window dressings open. You know, because it'd be so easy for someone to look in. And I'm a night owl, so like I would even consider risking it. (Okay so I'm also a paranoid worrywort, I'll admit.) I never realized before just how many different colors a heavy grey raincloud can be.
Tonight I'm going to a small birthday gathering with a lot of my artsy friends. It should be quite a nice reprise from everything. Oh, and I don't think I've played MxO in quite a while. Which is really sucky. I think a live event is starting for the weekend though, so I shall make sure to enjoy that. Now if only I could start my weekend a day early...
Friday, May 20
As We Watch The Sky
Posted by
M. Here
at
7:32 AM

No comments:
Post a Comment