Monday, May 9

Shudder

On the occasions that the water heater is awake enough to keep pace with my aquatic endeavers, it certainly does deliver. Well, to a degree, considering that the hot water will eventually run out. They also tend to be limited in how long I can actually sense the hot water; my skin eventually reaches a point where it stops feeling any increase in heat as I turn the water further and further to the red. At that point, I have to stop because the water can only get colder--always a dissapointing conclusion to reach, but gratifying in know that I could take it yet again.

While I'm on the topic of body care, I can't help but mention my new toothpaste. Yes, I said toothpaste. Perhaps not the most sexual of topics (although surely a pervertible item) but one that continues to amaze. My new toothpaste is in fact vanilla-mint flavoured. !!! Joy! And how convenient that it came with a scratch-n-sniff box so that I could know just what sort of clean aromas awaited me. I love vanilla, by far one of the simplest yet most intoxicating scents as well as flavours. I have vanilla this and vanilla that, but now with the introduction of yet another medium of vanilla-y goodness, I have to wonder just how long before a decidedly non-vanilla flavour enters my life?

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net