Thursday, May 19

A Book Related Post

Nuala over at Awful Goodness tagged me for answering these questions. They're questions I actually have answers for, so here ye go:

1. Total number of books I've owned.
Oooh, that's a tough one. Did the question's creator expect a realistic answer? "I've owned 135 books." Okay, not really. I'll estimate in the 600 range. Not a ton, as I have a tendency to make prodigious use of the local (or school, when applicable) library; but that should cover all the series, impulse boys, novels, anthologies, and textbooks--should they count.


2. The last book I bought.
Oh damn, that question worries me. Well, technically, the last book I bought was Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, even though it hasn't been released yet (I'll have it in 58 days!!!). The last book I bought in-person was Chuck Palahniuk's Survivor, but that was a while ago.

3. The last book I read.
Heh. Pass? Oh, ok then, well... I think it was Surfacing by Margaret Atwood, which is a very strange book but I really enjoyed it. She has a very different writing style that really sucks you in. I think I read this book in October or November last--has it really been that long since I read a book?!

4. 5 Books that mean a lot to you.
Tailchaser's Song by Tad Williams
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
The Wizard of Op by Ed Emberly
Survival of the Prettiest: The Science of Beauty by Nancy Etcoff
The Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell

5. Tag 5 people and request they fill this out on their journal.
Okay people, participation is totally up to you. If you don't answer the questions, no worries. Hey, maybe this post will up your traffic! w00t!
JeN at Maybe Just Once
Freya at Freya's House of Dreams
Bethie at Rebel Nun
deviant at Domestic Deviance
thegirl at Girl with a One Track Mind

3 comments:

cj goad ~ photography said...

This template is fantastic!
Off topic, I know, but I am.

M. Here said...

Thanks Lili! :D Let me know if you ever want to explore some options for Eroticalee. ;)

Snowbear said...

Interesting site - bookmarked for futher reading!

 

scientology.org

xenu.net