Wednesday, May 11

I'm Very Mad at You, Mr. Alarmclock

I did not want to wake up this morning. But of course, once I'd opened my eyes the dream was lost into the oblivion of morning light. Waking such as I did this morning is not oft to send one off in a good mood. And why is that, you innevitably ask? Because for the first time in, oh, I have absolutely no idea, I was having a bonified dream about a dominant male. And what happened? Damn alarm clock, that's what. But we were just getting started! Nothing had happened yet! Let him get just a little bit further; c'mon, please? Oh heavens, now I'm not going to be able to stop thinking about that all damn day. What a diversion. *whine*

What the hell, I'm acting like such a spoiled brat as of late. What's gotten into me? The phrase "Do you want me to spank you?" was actually uttered last night, but by an individual who has no sense of the practice or its motivations. He's tried, I'll admit. But until he comes to grips with not wanting to physically hurt me, I don't think he's going to be able to raise one welt on my lily white arse. Really this hurts him more than me; now he has to deal with the bratty me.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net