Luckily, things are finally starting to go the way I've been telling them to. I found my fave hair accessory, as well as my house keys (fucking finally!), and I've been snacking on yummy chicken (and am about to finish off the pot of coffee...) (yes I am on a bit of a caffeine high, thankyouverymuch). And while at first I was neither here nor there on it, now I'm sort of remorse that I didn't hear about the mc chris "Revenge of the Sith" post-concert showing Wednesday before it sold out; that woulda been pretty cool to go to. As long as I still get my gear at the show.
On a related note, my housemate just tried to tell me that Star Wars: Episode I was "Attack of the Clones". Umm, excuse me, but no? Basic study of the plotline would reveal that in fact, there were no clone armies attacking as of yet (those are robots fool, not clones). And he tries to call himself a Star Wars fan! (He ain't a geek though--that's the key difference.)
On an unrelated note, I love the new top I got Saturday. The best thing about ballet-style shirts is that it leaves the better portion of ones neck, shoulders, and collarbone uncovered. And when you have pale skin (*ahem*), this is the perfect time to break out the softly scented glimmer lotion you've been hiding all winter to accent your features with. Plus, this style of top is great for those prone to nibbling on their sweetheart's neck. ::wicked grin:: Not that it matters right now...
Monday, May 16
Sith Happens; Turnabout's Fair Play
Posted by
M. Here
at
5:25 PM

No comments:
Post a Comment