Friday, May 27

Unemployment Day 1

Today has been one long, hot day of nothing, save an excellent cheeseburger. My bath this morning was hot enough to cook a dungeoness crab in, and I swear put me right back to sleep. I crawled back into bed while the Harry Potter soundtracks continued to play, waking in the midst of "Aunt Marge's Waltz". I went and had lunch with my mom and went to Old Navy to see if there was anything interesting (there wasn't). Came home, dinked around, and have pretty much done more of the same since. I watched a buttload of movie trailers, and am seeing a lot of promise for the spooky films coming out. I also emailed a few folk to put the word in their ears that I'm no longer employed by that particular boutique; it will be interesting to see how many people stop supporting it considering all the owner's recent absurd actions. Not that I'm bitter about getting fired--just bitter about the way things were run to begin with.

It's almost 8p and I decided that instead of going to go see the cute Scorpio guitarist's solo show, I'll go see the housemate's band. They're venue is closer and it's been a long time since I've seen an actual performance. Plus I know the housemate will give me all his drink tickets. ::grin:: I'm still way tired though and am not excited at the prospect of walking home, but I'll survive. It'll be cool out by then, and I'll probably be a little smashed, so it should be a fun walk. Now I'm off to eat and perdy-fy myself for public viewing.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net