There is a tension inside me that is pushing me absolutely up the wall. I have no idea what it is or where it came from, nor even what it wants. No, I take that back: it wants me, although for the life of me I have no idea why. I have this urge to violently upset everything that sits so peacefully around my apartment, and yet at the same time I wish everything would calm down long enough to give me a moment's rest. Have I slipped suddenly into a cycle of bipolarity? No, somehow I don't think it's anything like that--this seems too temporary in its sudden onset. I think, rather, that I am just really fucking horny. And yes, it's driving me insane. I woke up horny, and am pretty sure I went to bed the same way. It just won't stop. You'd think there was some invisible form moving in front of me this past day, tweaking my sensitive nipples but giving no other hint as to his presence. And I have to go about everything the same as if he weren't there; nails to be painted, hair to be done up, wardrobe decided upon. But every movement of clothing across my skin sends shivers down my spine. And I can't make it stop because I have no idea what made it start. For fuck's sake already, make it stop.

No comments:
Post a Comment