Tuesday, May 10

You Dare Me?

Recently, amidst a furious Nag Champa battle (kinda like light sabers, but with sticks of incense), I ignited my weapon and stated "I shall extinguish this small flame with your life!" (perhaps a bit melodramatic for the situation) and proceeded to stab at my opponent. He squeaked away, claiming unfair tactics with the miniature fire. I told him it wouldn't be so bad, just a little poke, to which he replied "I'll do it if you do it". Oh, really? Ha! Sadly the boy didn't realize just how miniscule my fear of heat or pain is, and that in fact, I was already quite comfortable with that particular experience (time-wisened and battle-scarred Nag Champa warrior that I am). I just looked at him and put the incense in its holder; didn't want to scare the poor thing. Next time he dares me to do something he probably thinks I'm too girly or chicken to do, well, won't he get a shock?

P.S. - I am quite glad I am smart enough to navigate my computer by keyboard when my gosh dern mouse batteries die. :)

1 comment:

M. Here said...

I wouldn't know, but I'd love to try.

That is in reference to the FrogPad, not the horse schlong (eek!).

 

scientology.org

xenu.net