Wednesday, May 18

Anticipation

Two hours til door.

Fuck yeah. :D I am so damn excited, I wish I could explain. There is such an extreme rush to live music--no matter the genre. It is real, it is there in the flesh and in the air. It is everywhere around you and inside you, and such is the experience that you will never forget. I have seen enough groups live to forget a few names, but I remember the performance. I remember the people. Oh it is something to behold! And I love being a part of it. I will never stop being a part of it.

And so when it all came to fruition, my attire turned out to be green cargo pants (because you have to love the functional pockets--and this pair sits just low enough on my waist to show a peek of my tattoo), my black studded belt, a black shirt with a very sparkly "Indulge" across the front (and how!), and an assortment of my own jewelry. Oh, and black nails, of course. :) Plus I couldn't resist the whole sparkly green eyeshadow look--if I'm going to be geeky, then I'll be true to myself and be techno geek--although, is there a type of geek I am not?

My employer greeted me with a wonderful almond butter mocha today after running errands, as well as more coffee for the graphic designer she was meeting with. Because apparently, it was I who clued her in to the fact that--well, she said "graphic" people--but that tech people have a thing for caffeine. Not that the flavours went particularly well with the turkey sandwhich on garlic bagle I had for lunch, but I digress.

So after work I'm meeting up with my friend and going to her house for dinner, and I'll admit that considering she is very much a free spirit, we'll probably show up at the door a fair bit baked. As in, out of our wits. But I should think the star performer will be the same way (more or less), especially because this region produces the highest THC content in the nation (or was it world?). How can you not take advantage of that?! Although I personally think it would be more fun to show up to an mc chris show on a Robotussin trip (which he has a song about), but having never taken it for non-medical uses, I don't know that I should attempt such then go out. First time trips do not mesh well with public spaces. Still, it'd be fun.

So expect to not hear from me for a while. In fact, I have no idea if I'll even be going home tonight. Perhaps it just depends on how much it decides to rain, and how fucked up I am. Should I never post again, assume that some monster slipped something into my drink and stole me away for whatever men of that sort are wont to do with pretty young things like myself. But really, I'll post ASAP with a report of the amazement that is soon to commence... :D

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net