Saturday, May 7

TGIS (Thank Ganesh It's Saturday)

This has been perhaps my most hellish Week From Hell week ever. Last night, I could not believe that the following day would actually be Saturday--on which I would have absolutely no obligations to any person therein. That is a feat in and of itself I do believe. But just so I have record of my insanity and extreme mental masochism, I will inform you that I have just volunteered to extend Week From Hell, Part Deux an extra two days. I hope my first statement remains true about this week, and doesn't evolve to include next week.

My mom, taking care of overwhelmed daughters as mothers are wont to do, brought me a lunch of fresh pasta salad the other day. In the bag, she also had my mail (a free pass to a gem faire I have no money to shop at) and a bottle of heavy duty iron supplement. Why she consistently thinks I need more iron, I do not know, but it has always been iron she has provided me with. (In truth, you'd think she'd give me calcium supplements considering I'm a woman who can't consume dairy--that's asking for a whole mess of Osteoporosis.) The pasta salad, by the way, was very good.
Update: I just opened the bottle of Iron Extra and I swear these damn pills are at least a whole fucking inch long. Why the hell do they need to be so damn big? They're capsule pills for cookie's sake, and the powder inside doesn't even fill the damn thing all the way up--it's like a miniature meditative sand art sculpture. I'm suppose to swallow these? Yes, I just checked: it does say swallow. Righto then; these are by far the most absurd dietary supplement pills I have ever seen.

I was scheduled to receive Dogma in the mail on the 5th, and it is still nowhere to be seen. It better get here soon or I will be one perturbed little kitten--my plan for today was to get baked out of my mind and watch Dogma. And maybe even make some jewelry or--heaven forbid--work on client projects(!). Of course, the day is close to ending now and I did almost none of that. I did go see "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"; it was... interesting...

While at Target this evening, I did find what would, in my opinion, be the perfect slave collar (for me). Yes, at Target. It was, of course, a dog collar. But, it was an Isaac Mizrahi dog collar, and therefore of aesthetic design, functional, and affordable. Ooh and it would be so perfect too! Black leather, a sound 14 inches to my 12. And a double row of rhinestones, because anyone who knows me knows what a sucker I am for pretty shinies (I feel akin to the crow from Watership Down). And a lead on the front--and it pivots! See? Quite a well made collar as far as I'm concerned. "Your pooch will love [it]," "For the sophisticated dog that enjoys a little sparkle in her day." Heh, indeed. Although I've always leaned toward felinity myself.

And I feel the need to report that attractive Japanese men do, in fact, occasionally take flight on beautiful speedy motorcycles while wearing a well-made two-piece leather motorcycle suit. I know this because I saw one the other day; too bad he was on the motorcycle while I spied him or I could've done something to make my Torque-inspired fantasies of my very own Will Yun Lee come to fruit.

Speaking of irresistable Japanese cuties, I have officially impressed the crush with my ability to use chopsticks at her same pace. Particularly, the long ebony ones at the restaurant she took me to the other night. Oh the joys of multicultural enlightenment.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net