Wow, I feel so busy right now, and I'm totally not. I had an amazing time last night at the rock show and was very glad I walked the 50 minutes it took to get downtown. I met an amazing new-to-me band (whose singer is amazingly talented and has amazingly captivating eyes...), as well as some very interesting people, and drove around a lot in the back of a cargo van full of band equipment, getting high. Like I said, interesting; I'll soon devote a full post to last night (/this morning, as we didn't get home til 3a).
In the meantime, I've got to kick my ass into gear. The housemate is out of town til Monday, and I just made impromptu plans with Gem for her to come over. We're going to make assorted potato dishes (I have the potatoes, she has the condiments) and watch movies. I never thought the answer to "What do two sexually frustrated bi chicks do when they're alone?" would be "make potatoes". Oh yeah, hot fucking potatoes! I'm sure all the major guy magazines--Hustler, Playboy, Maxim--will be just dying to have the first photo exposé on hot chicks with hot potatoes. Fuck yeah.
Okay, but all joking aside, my kitchen is a mess. Most of the apartment is a mess. I have to clean!
Saturday, May 28
Events Events!
Posted by
M. Here
at
2:11 PM

No comments:
Post a Comment