Hmm, guess I should probably go to bed, considering that it is almost two o'clock in the morning. I'm not suppose to stay up this late at home; only when I'm out with friends. What the hell am I doing?! Oh yeah, I've been working. Got some good stuff done though, so that's good. But still, it's way to late for me to still be up, and on as little sleep as I am. :P Today's energy was brought to us by black tea, and by the number 4. I'll be gone most of the afternoon/early evening, so I really need to save some energy for that. I'm wishing I had more of the uber-tasty french vanilla cake we were eating last night, and some fresh strawberries to go with it. No, instead I'll polish off the chicken & pasta I had for dinner earlier. Mmm, time to turn off The Kills and start playing the chanting monk music to ease my mind into slumber. Peace out. :P (Woo boy it's late...!)

No comments:
Post a Comment