Sunday, May 29

Some People Never Change

Well it's just after 10p, and I just spent my second evening completely alone, my second day with no one to talk to. But how is that, when Gem was suppose to come over for potatoes after cancelling last night's plans? I have no idea; she never called me to let me know. She was getting off work at 6p, and I called and left a message at nearly 8p asking if she was still wanting to come over. Guess not. This isn't the first time she's blown me off either; I'm wondering if she'll even mention it next time we talk or if she'll try and just avoid the subject all together. I will never understand women.

It's getting late and I still have no energy. I'm feeling all tense, a lot of it due to my evening of perpetual waiting for Gem. Also because I feel like I didn't do anything productive this weekend, despite that I had it all to myself. I've slept more these two days than I have some weeks. I think a doctor would be likely to tell me I'm on the verge of depression (if not already there). I wouldn't go with that for a second, though; rather, I'm stagnant and I'm used to moving a lot. I wish people would stop cancelling their plans with me, so that I could make my own.

I have some work to finish up for one client, then I think I'll start playing with some ideas I have for a new site. Luckily not an e-commerce site, as I'm tired of shopping carts. Hopefully this new client will let me do whatever with the site; he has no ideas and doesn't really understand why he needs a site to begin with, so it's up to me to make him need it. Haha, sometimes I feel like a car salesman.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net