Saturday, May 28

Old-Skool Domestic

I just spent over an hour washing dishes by hand. It's not that I'm a slow dish-washer, there were just a lot of dishes. Now, you must be wondering why I washed the dishes myself instead of loading them into the dishwasher. Because I'm faster. And much more thorough. I grew up without a dishwasher, and as much as that activity was the bane of my youthful existence, well, I've come to accept it. It has a nice sense of accomplishment to it--just like seeing the final result of a hand-coded site is more fulfilling than a WYSIWYG design, it's nice to see a clean kitchen and know it's clean because of two hands, a sponge and some soap. Not that the kitchen is clean yet or anything; I just did the dishes. I'm already tired though and would really like to curl up and take a nap. :P

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net